ONLINE BIDDING TERMS AND CONDITIONS 5% Buyers Premium
Bidder understands Sales tax will be charged on all taxable items
Bidder agree not to retract any bid they place on the site.
- Assets will not be released until Sexton Auctioneers receives and confirms full payment from buyer.
- Once confirmed the buyer will have 5 days to pickup or arrange for asset to be shipped.
- The buyer will be contacted by the seller for item location and to arrange pickup once item has been paid in full.
- An auction asset becomes the full responsibility of the buyer at the close of bidding on that asset, and the buyer immediately assumes all risk of loss and damage to the asset.
- $25.00 Per Day Storage Fee After 14 Days, Item Is Deemed Abandoned And Resold After 30 Days, Items are not Functionally Tested and no guarantees on condition or operability are made by Sexton Auctioneers. It is the bidder’s responsibility to inspect the item, prior to bidding, and make their own assessment as to the item’s condition and suitability for use. Everything is Sold 'As Is, Where Is.’ Sexton Auctioneers is not responsible for any statements about the item made by the Seller.
IMPORTANT: These terms and conditions apply to all online bidding at auction sales
conducted by Sexton Auctioneers, LLC. By registering to participate in a Sexton Auctioneers
auction sale via online bidding, you expressly agree to these terms and conditions. Summary of Terms Payment
Payment be made by cash, wire, check, or credit card (3.5% fee). No credit cards accepted on purchases over $1,000.00. Check must clear before items are released by Seller. Removal:
$25.00 Per Day Storage Fee After 14 Days, Item Is Deemed Abandoned And Resold After 30 Days, Items are not Functionally Tested and no guarantees on condition or operability are made by Sexton Auctioneers. It is the bidder’s responsibility to inspect the item, prior to bidding, and make their own assessment as to the item’s condition and suitability for use. Everything is Sold 'As Is, Where Is.’ Sexton Auctioneers is not responsible for any statements about the item made by the Seller. All Sales Final
. All sales are final and there are absolutely no refunds. Items sell in an “as is, where is” condition, with no warranties, either express or implied. All sales are final. Asset Transfer & Logistics
. Assets will not be released to buyers until full payment to Sexton Auctioneers has been received and funds confirmed. An auction asset becomes the full responsibility of the buyer at the close of bidding on that asset, and the buyer immediately assumes all risk of loss and damage to the asset.The successful bidder will have 5 days following payment to do so. If Buyer desires to have items shipped, all shipping logistics, risks and costs are at the expense of Buyer Soft Closing
. Sexton Auctioneers uses a soft close bidding feature to create a live auction atmosphere. Any bids placed within the last three minutes before closing time of auction will extend closing time for that item three additional minutes. This will continue until bids are static for three minutes following. No Nonpaying Bidders
. If you don’t intend to follow through with your purchase, do not bid. If you fail to pay following purchase at auction, outstanding invoices will be turned over for collection or legal action, and all future bidding privileges will be revoked. 15% default premium will be charged for non performance of auction agreement If a purchase is defaulted on for any reason,Sexton Auctioneers will charge the winning bidder a default premium. The default premium is 15% of the hammer price (with a minimum of $100.00). Sexton Auctioneers reserves the right to automatically charge the credit card on file the entire balance of the default premium. Uncollected default premiums will be sent to collections. Sexton Auctioneers and/or the seller reserve the right to pursue all legal remedies. If unable to satisfy the terms of auction, do not bid. Sexton Auctioneers reserves the right to charge the credit card on file for the default premium along with other damages associated with non-payment of the item. Damages may include but are not limited to storage, removal or loss (if the item is resold). Description Discrepancies
. You are bidding on the described item, not the picture or description. Descriptions are believed to be accurate but not guaranteed. When you are not certain of the condition or use of the item, please bid accordingly. Please let us know if there is an error. All sales are final; no refunds. Titles
. Titles will be mailed to buyer by certified mail within fourteen (14) business days of the item being paid for and picked up (unless unit is title-delayed which will take longer). Buyer’s Premium
. Buyer will pay a premium of 5%, calculated on the selling price.
Bidders are responsible for all bidding activity; Safeguard your account information. Bidder understands that he/she is responsible for submitted bids. Bids placed on www.sextonauctioneers.com are binding and will not be removed. When clicking the 'submit bids' button, you are responsible for the amount displayed. Do not share your account information with anyone. Do not bid on behalf of someone else. If you are declared the winning bidder at the end of the auction, you are the owner. All sales are final. Account user is responsible for all bids placed - whether intentional or unintentional , and is responsible for all users on his or her account. After a bid is placed, it is non-refundable. Shill bidding prohibited
Sexton Auctioneers does not allow sellers or others acting on behalf of the seller to bid on the property. Sexton Auctioneers reserves the right to adjust the purchase price to reflect the last good faith bid. TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
- PAYMENT AND BUYER PREMIUM. No less than 5 -days following close of auction, if Buyer is the successful high bidder on any item(s), Buyer will pay to Auctioneer, by cash, wire, check, or credit card, the amount of the successful high bid(s) plus a Buyer’s premium of 5% of the bid amount(s). There is a 3.5% credit card fee if buyer uses a credit card. No credit card payment shall be allowed on purchases over $1,000.00. Checks must clear before items are released by Seller.
- Wire payment is the preferred payment method. Wire information will be attached to your invoice.
- Cashiers Checks in any amount will be accepted.
- Visa, MasterCard, and Discover are accepted up to $1,000 with authorization*
- Cash is accepted if paying at our West Plains, MO Office
- Checks may be mailed to:
Sexton Auctioneers, LLC
PO Box 1027
West Plains, Missouri
- NO WARRANTY. All machinery, equipment, merchandise, and other items sold by auction are on an “as is/where is” basis without licenses or other rights to software required for equipment to work, without any representations or warranties, either express or implied. Neither Sexton Auctioneers, LLC nor the consignor/seller makes any warranties or representations of any kind or nature with respect to the property or its value, and in no event shall either be responsible for correctness of description, genuineness, attribution, provenance, completeness, condition of the property or estimate of its value. No statement in the online description, or made orally by Sexton Auctioneers, LLC, shall be deemed a warranty or representation nor an assumption of responsibility or liability. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, WARRANTIES OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR MERCHANTABILITY ARE EXPRESSLY HEREBY DISCLAIMED. Property is open to through public inspection. It is the bidder's responsibility to determine condition, age, genuineness, value, or any other determinative factor.
- REGISTRATION. Buyers must register prior to bidding at any auction sale and warrant and represent that they are over the age of eighteen years and otherwise have legal capacity to enter into this agreement. Sexton Auctioneers, LLC may refuse registration and bidding privileges to anyone for failure to pay previous auction invoices, failure to provide a valid credit card, or any other reason. Bidder hereby agrees that Sexton Auctioneers, LLC may share information about Bidder’s nonpayment of auction invoices or shipping charges with other parties and may pursue collection of balances due by any legal means.
- NO LIABILITY FOR INTERRUPTION OR FAILURE OF INTERNET SERVICE OR PLATFORM MALFUNCTION. Sexton Auctioneers, LLC provides internet-only bidding for this auction. Buyer acknowledges and understands that this service may or may not function correctly at any time, including during the auction and at its closing time. It is further understood and agreed that the website and platform service provided can also malfunction at any time. Under no circumstances shall Buyer have a claim of any kind against Sexton Auctioneers, LLC, its employees, agents, or those on its behalf liable, due to interruption or failure of the internet service or platform service, or their failure to work correctly before the auction, during the auction, or at its closing time. Sexton Auctioneers, LLC has no liability or responsibility for missed or failed bids due to any reason. Internet bidders who desire to make certain their bids are acknowledged should place their maximum bids at least two hours prior to the auction closing time. Sexton Auctioneers, LLC reserves the right to withdraw or recatalogue items in this auction. In the event of any software problem, interruption, or malfunction, Sexton Auctioneers, LLC reserves the right to extend the closing times, change the extension time, stop, restart, or cancel the auction at its sole discretion. Even though an item may display as “sold” on the internet bidding site, no sales are final until they are certified by Sexton Auctioneers, LLC and the bidder receives an invoice.
- BUYER TO PICK UP ITEMS OR ARRANGE FOR THEIR SHIPPING AND DELIVERY. It is understood and agreed by Buyer that items consigned to auction are held by the seller until the auction closes and the buyer pays for the items. At that time it is Buyer’s responsibility to either pick the items up at the Seller’s specified location, or to arrange shipping at Buyer’s own expense. In no event will Sexton Auctioneers, LLC be responsible to deliver the purchased items to Buyer.
- DISPUTE RESOLUTION. The parties agree that this Agreement is entered into in the State of Missouri and shall be governed by the laws of the State of Missouri. The parties further agree that in the event any legal dispute or claim arises between Buyer and Sexton Auctioneers, LLC, it shall be brought in the Circuit Court of Cape Girardeau County, Missouri. In the event that Sexton Auctioneers, LLC prevails in any such action, it shall recover from Buyer its reasonable attorney fees and costs, in an amount determined by the court.
- Bidder understands Sales tax will be charged on all taxable items. State law requires Sexton Auctioneers to collect sales tax on all applicable transactions. Sales tax rates are based on the item's location and are applied to the total purchase price (hammer price plus the Buyer's Premium). Tax will be collected unless the buyer provides proof of a tax exemption, which must be submitted before tax amounts will be removed from the invoice. Exemption forms are auction and state specific and may need to be completed for every event. Sexton Auctioneers cannot offer advice, opinions or guarantees about whether you are in fact exempt. Buyers may be subject to use tax in their state of residence. Consult your tax advisors if you have sales tax exemption or use tax questions. Sexton Auctioneers cannot be held responsible for states' registration requirements regarding exemptions. Please note, guidelines and regulations regarding tax exemptions may vary between states. If you are eligible for an exemption, please complete the appropriate exemption certificate and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org, Click here for tax exemption.